39 highly modern apartments in absolutely prime location, in close proximity to the skiing and hiking region Hochkönig, are looking forward to their new owners. An A+ investment opportunity awaits you here with the new AlpenParks property project.
The spectrum of opportunities doesn’t only offer an absolutely top location, but also a relaxed holiday sensation. The apartments are suited for two to six persons, have their own balcony with a panoramic view, a loggia or terrace, and some are furnished with their own sauna. The interior design of the apartments is inspired by the already tried and familiar AlpenParks styling. Underground carpark and sufficient street-level parking spaces are available as well.
Location plus: Salzburg Airport is only 60 km and less than a one-hour drive away!
- 39 apartments with balcony, loggia or terrace – some have their own sauna
- Parking spaces available underground and outdoor
- Operated by AlpenParks
- AlpenParks superior service including hotel reception, breakfast service, laundry service and cleaning service, and much more
- Located directly in the village centre
- Ski region Hochkönig in close proximity (part of Ski amadé)
- Ideal starting point for hikes and walks in summer
- Salzburg Airport only 60 km away
Outlooks and insights. Mühlbach am Hochkönig and pure nature. Untamed natural surroundings and bizarre vision go together here and carry away into a world of authenticity, of small joys and big beauty. The bizarre rocks of the Mandlwände astound, the green mountain pastures and lush meadows, surrounded by idyllic forests, enchant.
The Illyrians were digging for copper ore here on the Mitterberg already 4,000 years ago. “What has always been coveted will create desire tomorrow, too.” Therefore let yourself by whisked away into a small universe of pristine beauty. With beautiful hiking trails, rustic huts, perfectly groomed ski slopes and gorgeous panoramas. A paradise for hikers, bikers, skiers and families.
It is an almost dreamlike winter wonderland that awaits us on the Hochkönig in the cold season with snowflake allure and crystal magic. 120 km of divine pistes between Maria Alm, Dienten and Mühlbach, perfectly groomed runs and gorgeous winter hiking trails for strolling and walking are to be conquered. Families are delighted by top offers and perks in the local ski schools and on special slopes and pistes designated for children and ski beginners. Ski mountaineers and improve, refreshed or re-learn their own technique on the instruction circuit for ski mountaineering training. All of that at 1,500 m with the impressive Mandlwände as a backdrop.
Winter special: a ski pass of at least one-and-a-half days grants visitors access to the entire ski association Ski amadé. A total of 760 slope kilometres connected by 270 lift facilities promise unlimited winter joy.
Highlights in winter:
- Ideal access to the ski world amadé
- Starting point of the Königstour
- Blue Tomato Kingspark with a length of 1.8 km
- Early morning skiing
- Livingroom Snowpark Hochkeil with diverse sport offerings
- Ski mountaineering instruction path and snowshoeing path
- Cross-country skiing runs
Being a four-season region, the Hochkönig offers amazing timeouts on 365 days a year. And all of that with breathtaking variety. From idyllical, aromatic mountain pastures to the adventure mountain Natrun, from rapid mountain bike trails to hiking routes with incomparable views – the diverse beauty of the region around its 2,941-m-high namesake makes the hearts of all mountain aficionados skip a beat.
340 km of hiking trails and the incomparable sceneries with crystal-clear mountain lakes, shady forests and blossoming alpine meadows impress equally. Summiteers and indulgence hikers both get their money’s worth in the certified hiking region Hochkönig. Furthermore, Mühlbach is the starting point for Europe’s first geocaching tour – Highking Code. The Mountain Village of Animals awaits you with numerous adventure farms and pettings zoos with many four-legged darlings.
Highlights in summer:
- Mountain Village of Animals
- Toni’s alpine playground with family trail and mountain carts
- Archery course
- Slackline park
- Geocaching with Highking Code starting point
- Mining museum with show mine
- Attractive investment in a premium property
- High yield expectations due to touristic letting
- Safe property fixed in the land register
- Professional operator with decades’ worth of experience
- Zero effort
- Top location in the Hochkönig region