The idyllic holiday resort in SalzburgerLand
The popular place Viehhofen is in the midst of the most beautiful vacation regions of Austria, embedded between cell at the sea-cape run and Saalbach Hinterglemm. Viehhofen is located in the middle of the Glemmtal, in a sunny hillside location at 856 m above sea level. This vacation paradise is ideal for families and those who are looking for peace and quiet and relaxation during their vacations.
- 29 vacation apartments with balcony or terrace
- parking spaces available
- lockable, heated ski/bike depots
- from your apartment you can ski to the cable car 'zellamseeXpress' and directly enter the skiing area Schmittenhöhe
- in 4 minutes you can reach the famous Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn and the Schmittenhöhe by ski bus
- lunch or dinner in the restaurant "Dorfstadl", only a few minutes walk away, is possible
It's all going according to plan. To keep you informed about the changes, we share current construction progress photos with you here. Planned completion house C+D in December 2023.
In the Glemmtal valley you will find a wide range of various sports and leisure activities as well as worth seeing destinations. The perfectly signposted network of paths for hikers and (e)-mountainbikers ensures unforgettable mountain experiences.
In winter you can take the free ski bus to the neighboring village of Saalbach, where the Skicircus Saalbach-Hinterglemm-Leogang-Fieberbrunn with 270 km of fantastic slopes is ready for you. You can reach the ski area Schmittenhöhe quickly and easily with the new cable car zellamseeXpress.
- Ski-out from the apartment to the "zellamseeXpress" valley station
- with the free ski bus directly to the ski area Saalbach-Hinterglemm-Leogang Fieberbrunn
- Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn with over 270 km of slopes and 70 modern lifts
- Snow Park, Freeride Park, Learn to Ride Park, Family Park Subway, and much more.
- 140 km of breathtaking winter hiking trails
- Fly'n Soul Paragliding also in winter
- Golden Gate Tree Tip Path
- Romantic horse-drawn carriage rides
- Toboggan runs (partly illuminated at night)
- Ice skating, curling, cross-country skiing, and much more...
- over 400 km of hiking trails
- Austria's largest biking region with over 400 km of biking routes
- 70 km Lines & Trails, 9 cable cars on 7 mountains
- Golden Gate Tree Tip Path with the "Golden Gate Bridge of the Alps
- Geocaching with 15 km long Powertrail
- Motoric path with 24 stations
- Learn to Ride Park
- Fly'n Soul Paragliding
- Jump & Slide Park
- highest high ropes course in Europe
- and much more...
- Attractive investment in a premium property
- Return on investment and tourist use
- Safe property fixed in the land register
- Professional operator with decades’ worth of experience
- No expenses to the buyer
- Top location
- Future value enhancement of the project