The idyllic holiday resort in SalzburgerLand
The popular place Viehhofen is in the midst of the most beautiful vacation regions of Austria, embedded between cell at the sea-cape run and Saalbach Hinterglemm. Viehhofen is located in the middle of the Glemmtal, in a sunny hillside location at 856 m above sea level. This vacation paradise is ideal for families and those who are looking for peace and quiet and relaxation during their vacations.
- 29 vacation apartments with balcony or terrace
- parking spaces available
- lockable, heated ski/bike depots
- from your apartment you can ski to the cable car 'zellamseeXpress' and directly enter the skiing area Schmittenhöhe
- in 4 minutes you can reach the famous Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn and the Schmittenhöhe by ski bus
- lunch or dinner in the restaurant "Dorfstadl", only a few minutes walk away, is possible
In the Glemmtal valley you will find a wide range of various sports and leisure activities as well as worth seeing destinations. The perfectly signposted network of paths for hikers and (e)-mountainbikers ensures unforgettable mountain experiences.
In winter you can take the free ski bus to the neighboring village of Saalbach, where the Skicircus Saalbach-Hinterglemm-Leogang-Fieberbrunn with 270 km of fantastic slopes is ready for you. You can reach the ski area Schmittenhöhe quickly and easily with the new cable car zellamseeXpress.
- Ski-out from the apartment to the "zellamseeXpress" valley station
- with the free ski bus directly to the ski area Saalbach-Hinterglemm-Leogang Fieberbrunn
- Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn with over 270 km of slopes and 70 modern lifts
- Snow Park, Freeride Park, Learn to Ride Park, Family Park Subway, and much more.
- 140 km of breathtaking winter hiking trails
- Fly'n Soul Paragliding also in winter
- Golden Gate Tree Tip Path
- Romantic horse-drawn carriage rides
- Toboggan runs (partly illuminated at night)
- Ice skating, curling, cross-country skiing, and much more...
- over 400 km of hiking trails
- Austria's largest biking region with over 400 km of biking routes
- 70 km Lines & Trails, 9 cable cars on 7 mountains
- Golden Gate Tree Tip Path with the "Golden Gate Bridge of the Alps
- Geocaching with 15 km long Powertrail
- Motoric path with 24 stations
- Learn to Ride Park
- Fly'n Soul Paragliding
- Jump & Slide Park
- highest high ropes course in Europe
- and much more...
- Attractive investment in a premium property
- Return on investment and tourist use
- Safe property fixed in the land register
- Professional operator with decades’ worth of experience
- No expenses to the buyer
- Top location
- Future value enhancement of the project