Nestled in the breathtaking mountain scenery of the Hohe Tauern in Pongau lies the down-to-earth Dorfgastein.
In the midst of the impressive Gastein mountains, Dorfgastein offers everything you could want for an active vacation in Austria - whether in winter, summer or year-round activities.
Gastein is considered the highest skiing area in the entire Ski amadé network and impresses with wide slopes, challenging freeride routes and family-friendly downhill runs. In total, the valley has four ski areas with over 200 kilometers of slopes. Modern cable cars take guests in all Gastein resorts from the center to over 1,000 meters of pure piste pleasure.
- Luxury chalet directly in the skiing area Dorfgastein
- Ski-In/Ski-Out - from the chalet directly to the slopes
- 3 floors (area approx. 607 m²)
- with wellness area
- 4 bedrooms with separate bathrooms
- elevator, technical room, storage room
- Arrival via the mountain railroad, luggage transport with Skidoo and AlpenParks employees
In winter, 70 kilometers of spacious, wide slopes and the latest snow-making equipment await you at the family-friendly Dorfgastein-Großarltal ski area. But there is also a lot on offer off the slopes: Snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, ski tours, tobogganing, paragliding or horse-drawn sleigh rides.
In summer Dorfgastein convinces with the breathtaking panorama, framed by the green meadows of the mountain flanks and the approximately 115 kilometers of hiking routes that stretch right outside the front door.
- over 200 km of slopes:
- Ski area Großarltal Dorfgastein
- Ski area Schlossalm Angertal Stubnerkogel
- Skiing area Sportgastein
- guaranteed snow in the ski resorts of Gastein
- numerous winter hiking and snowshoeing trails
- thermal baths Gastein (Felsentherme Bad Gastein, Alpentherme Gastein, Solarbad Dorfgastein)
- long cross-country skiing trails
- ice climbing in the Gasteinertal hotspot
- husky dog sledding
- hiking paradise Gastein with about 600 hiking kilometers
- idyllic bike trails and varied (e-)mountain bike routes
- Gasteiner Ache, thermal baths Gastein, mountain lakes
- Forest wellness - linger among trees and bushes, feel your breath and listen to nature music
- 18 hole golf course (other golf courses in the area within 20-60 min)
- unique via ferrata
- Gastein waterfall with a drop of 341m
- flying fox
- and much more
- Attractive investment in a premium property
- Return on investment and tourist use
- Safe property fixed in the land register
- Professional operator with decades’ worth of experience
- No expenses to the buyer
- Top location
- Future value enhancement of the project