Holiday paradise near Kitzbühel
The region of Kirchberg in Tyrol is a vacation paradise both in summer and winter. The perfect location allows a cozy, relaxed but also central vacation in the midst of the Tyrolean mountains. Due to the countless leisure activities and the excellent cuisine, this impressive region forms an oasis of well-being for everyone.
- 37 holiday apartments with balcony or terrace
- 35 underground parking spaces
- 18 free parking spaces
- 2 top restaurants operated by cap chef Simon Taxacher
- In house bar
- Wellness spa area
- Swimming pool
- Sports store
It's all going according to plan. To keep you informed about the changes, we share current construction progress photos with you here. Planned completion house in December 2024.
Kirchberg in Tyrol is an idyllic resort and the ideal family ski area. The KitzSki - Kitzbühel/Kirchberg area at an altitude of 800 to 2,000m offers 188km of slopes, 45km of ski routes as well as 57 lifts in winter and 500km of hiking trails in summer.
- Ski area KitzSki Kitzbühel / Kirchberg with over 188 km of slopes and 57 modern lifts
- Adventurous fatbike tour
- Segway tour, also at night
- Ice climbing on the Gaisberg
- Husky dog sled tour
- Paragliding over the winter landscapes
- Romantic horse-drawn sleigh ride
- Biathlon & off-track cross-country skiing
- Snowshoeing, ice skating, tobogganing
- and much more...
- Hiking in a network of trails over 500km long
- Rafting and canyoning tours
- High ropes course, flying fox and mountain drop
- Archery in the Kitzbühel Alps
- Downhill fun in one of 4 bike trails
- Panorama trail with adventure play park at Hahnenkamm
- Alpine via ferrata
- Hot air balloon ride at sunrise with view over the Kitzbüheler Alps
- and much more...
- Attractive investment in a premium property
- Return on investment and tourist use
- Safe property fixed in the land register
- Professional operator with decades’ worth of experience
- No expenses to the buyer
- Top location
- Future value enhancement of the project